CrossFit Eminence was founded in June 2011 with the goal of bringing the CrossFit model to a community which, at the time, did not have access to. Our goal is to provide the best CrossFit gym for our community. Knowing that a gym is only as strong as the community that supports it, we are committed to providing world-class coaching, programming and customer service.
Our memberships include more than just CrossFit. We offer: Barbell Club, Skill Sessions, Personal Training, CrossFit Kids Programs, and Boot Camps. Outside the gym we have exclusive business relationships with rock climbing and yoga. We are always there coaching you and pushing you to be your best. To accommodate the 40+ hour work week, CrossFit Eminence offers over 35 class times each week.
Build A Stronger Community.
CrossFit Eminence wants to be your gym and coach you through the most effective training methods of Weightlifting, Gymnastics, and High Intensity Cardio. There isn’t a strength and conditioning program anywhere that works with a greater diversity of tools, modalities, and drills.
At CrossFit Eminence, our program is designed to be easy-to-learn and able to be mastered by a person of any skill or competency level. We train all ten domains where CrossFit athletes strive for proficiency: stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, cardiovascular/respiratory endurance, coordination, and accuracy.
• CrossFit Eminence has the ultimate training program. It is purposely broad, general and inclusive and is random in its approach. Each day is different. You will never get bored and never plateau with progress.
• We coach you every time you walk into our doors. We are here to push you to be your best.
• We use functional movements that carry over to tasks as in life. We coach you how to move your bodies efficiently and powerfully.
• We specialize in not specializing. We coach you to be well rounded in your fitness and develop skills in the 10 domains of fitness: Endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.
• We are about getting back to the basics of fitness and train that way. We don’t have fancy, hi-tech machines. The only machine we use is you. We believe how you train is more important than where you train. We train with equipment that mimics everyday life movements.
• CrossFit prepares your body to adapt to the unknown and the unknowable. If you embrace the CrossFit method and make a serious effort to stick to the program, you WILL achieve results. You will gain confidence in your physical abilities. This confidence will carry over to all other challenges that life throws at you.
Will it be hard? Yes, but not impossible.
Can I keep up? Yes. Everyone else here started out just like you.